Now available! Automatic boot camp payments!
$85 a month UNLIMITED CLASSES
Click below and save $15 monthly for being on our automated system!!
Cancel at anytime no contract, meanwhile save cash!
SATURDAY BOOT CAMP !
Every other Saturday at local beaches and parks
$5 per class Saturday only
Fill out contact form below for more details.
BEFORE AND AFTER TESTIMONIALS
MORE BEFORE AND AFTER:
...33 lbs, 30 inches and 4 dress sizes later!!!
33.5 and 34 inches!
What I have achieved through Amber’s Boot Camp and training:
Boot camp was challenging, innovative, fun and interesting and I found myself looking forward to each class. For the first time EVER, I have muscles in my arms, shoulders and abs; I did not think that was possible because of my small physique. My legs were my biggest problem area and now they are stronger than ever. I used to hate squats and lunges, but now I can do them all the time with ease. My butt and legs are nicely toned and I feel and look as though I could kick some serious butt!!! Boot camp has built my endurance, flexibility, and strength and has motivated me to participate in multiple exercise activities such as multiple 5K runs throughout the area. Thanks Amber for pushing me and helping me get the results I so badly wanted!
Top ten reasons to commit to a BOOT CAMP:
10. Studies show that being accountable to someone like a trainer or instructor increases your chances of sticking to a workout program –
9. Group workouts are shown to have higher compliance rates. That means you are more likely to stick to it.
8. Boot camps get you outdoors, expending calories, having fun, breathing fresh air, meeting people in your neighborhood and losing fat.
7. It’s affordable! Workouts range from $15 to $25 an hour -- so you are getting the expertise of a personal trainer at a fraction of the cost.
6. No gym membership or home equipment is necessary. All you need to get started is a towel, a back pack and water.
5. Your workout is over before your family and colleagues are even awake. Or conveniently after work. Either time the workout is designed to get the most out of your hour.
4. You can be in a new body in four weeks. During the first four weeks, shed up to 8 pounds and go down a clothing size.
3. You are more likely to eat a healthy breakfast. After a boot-camp workout, you are going to want a hot shower and to eat a healthy meal to kick off your day.
2. Your friends can join you. $$ Incentives for recruiting friends and family to help with your success.
1. The No. 1 reason to join boot camp is that everyone is there to get in shape and be the very best they can be.
Calendar is being upgraded check back later